September 29, 2020
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
September 30, 2020
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
September 29th, 10 AM -4 PM EST
September 30th, 10AM – 4 PM EST
Stop Chasing Pain presents…
“Fluid Force System” WEBCAST
2-Day Webcast that will be recorded. You have access to the recording for life! Register and you get the video, slides, notes, and presentations. If you cannot make the live event you can access recording afterwards.
Q AND A with Dr. Perry during the event. Real time answers an interaction.
Who is this course for?
- Humans who are sick and tired of feeling sick and tired
- When nothing helps and you feel lost
- When you want to go harder, faster, stronger and longer in life
- Athletes wanting optimal performance
- Chronic pain that does not respond to the usual therapy approaches
No system on the body works alone. No system ever gets injured alone or heals alone. You are only as strong and resilient as your weakest and most vulnerable system. And it’s most often the non-painful one. The pain only tells you there is a problem it does not tell you what or where it is. Pain is a request for change. A change in how you approach healing.
You need to stop chasing symptoms and focus on systems.
Stop isolating body parts and start thinking like an engineer. Engineers look at how systems interact and their relationship to the function of the whole. The whole is more than the sum of its parts.
Neuroception: the role of non-conscious sensory input and the threat response. A major premise of this course. Summed up by Ida Rolf ‘Where you think it is, it ain’t.’ It’s the areas that you don’t know hurt yet that are the underlying driver for chronic pain. We show you how to find them.
The Law of Hydrodynamics (fluid flow) from physics applied to the body. How the lack of pressure in one location of the body leads to pain anyplace else. Most often it’s not at the site of pain. That is why chronic pain us so elusive.
What you will learn:
- Major Fluid Force Pressure Points (FFP’s) in the arms, legs, spine, pelvis, abdomen and head
- Why the points in the abdomen influence them all and how to reset the Base Zone Point (BZP)
- Self-treatment techniques for quick balance
- Fitness applications for strength and power
- Quick recovery and regeneration tactics
- Low back and neck pain resets
- Shoulders and hips relationships
- Elbows and knees connection
- Ankles and wrist interactions
- Headaches and blood flow
- Sternum reset for diaphragm oxygen delivery and vagus nerve stimulation
- Ribcage resets for breathing
- Optimal breathing technique for oxygen delivery to tissue
- Primal postures with organ sounds
- Self resets for organs
You don’t have to feel powerless anymore. You can take back control of your health. It’s time for empowerment!