September 15, 2020
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
September 16, 2020
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Two-day BODY AQUARIUM: LYMPHATIC MOJO WEBCAST
September 15th & 16th, 10AM – 4PM EST USA
Can’t attend LIVE? No worries. We have your back. You don’t have to be on the LIVE episode to gain access to the materials and recording. Flexibility in learning!
The World may be in lockdown but learning doesn’t have to be!! Due to high demand, we are offering online Webcast education for the intensive Body Aquarium: Lymphatic Mojo workshop. You can learn about the most powerful and neglected system in chronic pain, sports performance, and recovery in your own home in your own time.
How is that for learning?!
Upgrade your registration and you’ll have the ability to attend the webcast and include a spot reserved to any in-person Lymphatic Mojo workshop. That means you can attend the webcast and one in-person course anywhere you like.
*Why the webcast is awesome? You get…
- The full presentation slides in Powerpoint, Keynote, and PDF format
- Pre-course video of me going over the slides just like I would in class
- Instructional videos of all techniques you can reference at any time for life afterwards
- The entire webcast video recorded for lifelong viewing. You can watch it over and over.
- Real-time Q and A during the webcast
- Multiple LIVE camera angle shots of the techniques during the webcast
- Access to lifelong updates on slides, videos, techniques
- Research archive of resources I have learned from over the years. It’s always growing.
Two-day LYMPHATIC MOJO WEBCAST
Our newest workshop teaching you in-depth assessment and treatment techniques of the system nobody talks about.
If you have been searching for the missing link in your pain problem or training plateau this is it! Are you feeling awful and all your tests come out normal? Sick and tired of feeling sick and tired? Maybe you just want to go harder, faster, stronger, and longer? This course is for you. The lymphatic system trumps all other systems and rules the movement and rehab road.
An intensive workshop covering some of the following life-changing information:
- What is the lymphatic system and what role does it play in health, recovery, performance, and pain
- Learn to palpate and assess 10 critical areas for lymphatic stagnation and inflammation
- How the gut and organs play a role in the lymph system and inhibiting core engagement
- How the brain is impacted by an inflamed lymphatic system
- How to drain the brain lymphatics. Known as glymphatics
- The 5-minute lymphatic rest. Quick and easy release of the primary lymph node areas by hand
- Why releasing too hard makes you worse
- The 4-step release and stimulation process.
- Movement to stimulate lymphatic flow
- Breathing and lymphatic system. Relaxation and flight or flight breathing techniques
- BOLT Blood Oxygen Level Testing for brain health
- Advanced deep lymphatic techniques for chronic lymphatic issues
- Why you can’t lose weight when your lymph is clogged and toxic
- Why the lymphatic system is the most important and neglected system for chronic pain and autoimmune
- The 1-minute Lymphatic reset for athletic performance
- Manual hands-on techniques and dry brushing techniques
- Self-assessment and treatments
- Why if you do the release in the wrong order it will not work or can make you worse
- The Brain Pump maneuver to help brain fog and mental focus
- Nutrition essentials for a strong lymphatic system
- The relationship between the immune system and the nervous system and how to avoid the foods that make you worse
- The top 5 recommended movements to stimulate lymph flow
- Learn the ‘Permission Technique’ where your nervous system grants access to nerves
- Three breathing techniques to optimize movement (Power breathing, kidney breathing, twister breathing)
- Organ and visceral resets for deep lymphatics and vagus nerve stimulation
- The neuroscience behind why lymphatic stimulation techniques help decrease pain
- Lymphatic system anatomy and physiology and how it interacts with all the other body systems
- The LYMPH CLOCK reset technique for optimal results. The step by step process for assessment and release
This class is for everyone with all levels of experience!
Great course for ALL humans! You don’t have to be a healthcare professional to attend. You just need to be a human. ALL levels.
Movement-based material because two things primarily move lymph. Movement and breathing. This workshop will show just that. And now you can do manual techniques
Excellent course for personal trainers. Learn to show your clients how to release the Lymph which eliminates or reduces the need for foam rolling and lots of prehab work.
The updated workshop now includes breathing techniques.
Your energy and vitality are waiting.
‘Thanks, Doc. That was an eye-opener of a course. I’ve tried it on a few patients and the results have been beyond my expectations.’ S. Surya
A zookeeper was referred to me for carpal tunnel syndrome she has had for several months. During the examination, I noticed dysfunctional signs of breathing and lymph flow. She had a science background and didn’t think the diaphragm and lymph system was related to her arms and wrists. After a few sessions of very slow progress, she was open to trying the ‘crazy lymph stuff.’ I ran her through your complete lymphatic protocol and within 15 minutes the symptoms were gone. On the follow-up visit, she sat me down and seriously said, ‘you know I thought you were crazy, and then my symptoms went away in one visit. And then the very next morning I had my menstrual cycle that I have not had in 2.5 years. And I have been to numerous positions.’ Thank you, Dr. Perry, for spreading the word about the lymphatic mojo you have completely changed my practice.
– L. Pratt