January 20, 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
January 21, 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
THE EASIEST WAY TO CHANGE HOW YOU FEEL IS TO CHANGE HOW YOU MOVE!
Who can attend?
Anyone that wants to learn, move and have fun. Change how someone moves and you change everything!
Movement Never Lies!
Come spend 2-Days moving and learning with Dr. Perry. Get better at what you love to do and change lives with movement. Primal Movement Chains will change the way you move and assess the brain and body.
Some of what you will learn:
- 20 Primal Movement Patterns from the ground up (crawling, rocking, rolling, turning, transitions)
- Releasing the Top 5 Joints restricting movement
- Resetting Fascial lines with the ‘Bunkie Test’ (Discover your fascial linchpins)
- The BUNKIE is the BOOM!
- The Stop Chasing Pain RAIL Reset system for movement dysfunction.
- Reset patterns fast and see immediate changes.
- WHY you lose mobility in the first place.
- Breathing and the diaphragm powerhouse link to strength.
- Why your neck rules the movement road and how to assess it
- BIG TOE MOJO (Big Toe. Butt. Belly) and force production
- Thoracic spine rotation and force transfer
- Secrets of the Pallof Press with variable resistance bands
- Fascial Slings and subsystem evaluations.
- (AOS. POS. LSS. DLS)
- The #1 Anti-Rotation Torque Test.
- Neurolymphatic Chapman activation points to immediately improve strength. GET STRONGER FAST
- And more…
Already seeing the power of Primal Movement Chains, Perry! The ONLY thing I added to my client’s workout this morning were the neck and crawling movement chains after our positional breathing. 1 set of 4 reps each. She easily had the best workout she’s ever had with me! I’m really looking forward to learning more with this. Very powerful stuff. Thank you Dr. Perry!
Hi Dr. Perry! Just wanted to let you know I incorporated the deep neck flexor RAIL work into my kettlebell class this morning and helped one of my students clear up his neck/T-spine pain. He had been experiencing it for the past several weeks due to a lot of air travel, and hadn’t been able to get relief until today! I also brought in quadrant rolls and contralateral flip flops. Both my beginning and advanced classes really enjoyed them and noticed improvements afterwards. Thank you for inspiring me to get back to my movement roots and for the reassurance that I’m on the right path.
Good morning Perry, I am just beside myself on how much I enjoyed your class. You were awesome, so wanted to thank you!
Perry Nickelston’s Primal Movement Chains workshop yesterday was effing’ completely amazing. Some of the stuff I’ve seen other places, all by itself-I’ve never seen it put together into such a cohesive, tight, useful system. So many things came together in my head yesterday. Super, super cool!